How can we improve ASDWA's Communications?

Link to Pages

To assist with navigating, a link to the User Voice page or UAG page could be placed on the Discussion Forum page. I get stuck in the UAG Discussion forum and have trouble finding way back to UAG page with User Voice elements.

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kate Gilmore shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

A link to the UAG page on ASDWA.org is accessible from the top of every UAG UserVoice forum. If you happen to be in the ASDWA discussion forums, click Home in the top navigation, then look in the left side box for a direct link to the UAG page on ASDWA.org.

The UAG page on ASDWA.org has links to every site that the UAG uses. Look for the Quick Links section.

I decided not to provide linkages between the discussion forums and UserVoice directly to avoid confusion. If such links would help, I can add them. Just let me know in the comments.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kate Gilmore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Once I figured out that there are two types of 'governance' sections, I was able to find what I needed. I;m getting better at finding my way around, but I suspect we are missing feedback from those that get frustrated and give up. thanks for your reply, A
        kg

Feedback and Knowledge Base